We have yet to see the ZTE Axon Mini, one the first phones to feature Force Touch, but here’s a premium smartphone from the company: the Axon Elite. This new model was recently announced at IFA 2015, about to set sail for Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America.
ZTE has been successful in both China and the US but the brand has yet to enter other international markets. Hopefully, this new Axon phone will help put ZTE in the map. And why wouldn’t it especially if it’s already known for the phones’ affordability and still with premium specs. The Axon is actually ZTE’s family of high-end Android phones so you can be sure this phone will impress.
ZTE is putting up the Axon Elite on sale on eBay in the UK, Spain, Germany, Italy, and France starting September 24 for 419.99 Euros or 299.99 GBP. Phone will be available offline first in Germany via MediaMarkt. Other countries will soon follow: Mexico, Turkey, France, Spain, Thailand, Hong Kong, Russia, Philippines, Malaysia, and Singapore.
What’s so good about this smartphone is the triple biometrics authentication options that include eye-scan, voice control, and fingerprint. All these together with the standard specs like 32GB on built-in storage, microSD card for expansion, Antimicrobial Gorilla Glass, and dual rear cameras among others.
ZTE Axon Elite specifications:
• OS: Android 5.0.2 Lollipop
• Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor with Adreno 430 GPU
• Display: 5.5-inch CGS (Continuous Grain Silicon) TFT LCD, 2.5D curved display, 1920 x 1080 FHD resolution
• Size: 154mm x 75mm x 9.3mm
• Battery: 3000 mAh, Quick Charge
• 3GB RAM
• 32GB internal storage
• 13MP rear camera
• 8MP front facing camera
• Security: Fingerprint scanner , Visit Mode, TrustZone, EyePrint ID, Voice Unlocking
• Connectivity: 3G/4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n