The 3rd-gen Moto G quickly sold out but Republic Wireless is now ready to release the smartphone. The Moto G (2015) may be a low-cost phone phone but it’s definitely a bestseller not just because of its affordable price but also because the device delivers as you would expect any smartphone from Motorola.
The Motorola budget phone comes with better specs. It boasts of a 5-inch 720p display screen, Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor, 13MP main camera with improved camera technology, 5MP front-facing shooter, and dual-LED flash. It will be ready for purchase this October 27 from Republic Wireless. Starting price of $199 is for the 8GB variant while the 16GB version will be $229.
Republic Wireless is proud to offer the following great deals for the Moto G:
• $5. Unlimited WiFi calling, texting, and data
• $10. Republic Refund Base Plan. Ulimited WiFI calling, texting, and data plus unlimited cellular talk and text
• $25. Republic Refund Plan. Unlimited WiFI calling, texting, and data plus unlimited cellular talk and text, 1GB 4G on-net cell data
• $40. Republic Refund Plan. Unlimited WiFI calling, texting, and data plus unlimited cellular talk and text, 2GB 4G on-net cell data
• $15. For each additional 1GB of cell data
It’s true that the Moto G is always out of stock so this bit about Republic Wireless offering the phone model is great news. For the third year in a row, Motorola definitely did it right with the Moto G. It’s not premium but specs are impressive so you’re getting a lot of value for your money.