If you're like us and like to take small little hints and over exaggerate them, then we have something you'll like today. The folks from Pandora Radio have just updated their popular music streaming app for Android only the change log had a small line that has us confused, and excited. Check it out after the break.
Now before we dig into the specifics, the app did receive a sizable update that is worth taking a look at -- it's just getting overshadowed by the 3rd line in the "what's new" list. Along with multiple bug fixes, performance enhancements, a fancy sign in screen and better settings options you also have new widgets with the latest from Pandora. A good update all around. Here's the change log:
- New greatly expanded settings including ability to change email and password and numerous other settings
- New greatly improved sign-up and registration screens including better error handling
- Compatibility support for upcoming Android OS
- Audio now always pauses when unplugging headphones
- Widget bug fixes
- Removed Android "change network state" permission
- Fixed out of memory bug in station list
- Bug fixes and stability enhancements
Puzzle me confused on that one in bold. They've already updated it with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich support, so what could this be? Jelly Bean? Key Lime Pie? Or maybe they just mean they've added compatibility support for devices that will soon be upgraded. Only the word upcoming (as in not yet here) has us all confused and a little excited.
With rumors of Android 4.1 Jelly Bean coming along with Google's Nexus 7-inch tablet we have to wonder if they know something we don't -- and just spilled the info in a very small way. You be the judge. We are just waiting for Google I/O to roll around hoping that Google hands out this rumored tablet. Get the latest Pandora radio update below.