The Motorola DROID Pro has just received an update, and with it comes an array of new features and bug fixes. The update, version 2.26.60, is not currently being pushed, but you can download it directly from your phone now.
- Improved audio on voice calls.
- Improved stability and performance.
- User interface display now refreshes when user switches from GSM/UMTS communication to Global Mode.
- Device now prepends 011 to Country Code to send SMS messages.
- Global Mode no longer resets when connecting to a USB charger.
- Visual Voice Mail now detects airplane mode while Wi-Fi is active.
- Prompt return to full screen brightness after wake-up.
- Upgraded Bluetooth firmware.
- Improved interoperability with Microsoft Internet Application Gateway (IAG) configurations.
- Device string format for Exchange changed to include device name and version number.
- Upgrade to Google applications Release 7
- Improved audio during voice calls.
- Reduced user interface lock-ups.
To start the download, head over to: Menu > Settings > About Phone > System Updates, and you will then start the update manually. The update does remove root, but common rooting methods are still working post-update.[Via Verizon]