Aside from Samsung giving the mobile industry some of the best devices, the company is also generous when it comes to giving Galaxy Gifts for those who buy their flagship phones. The latest offering is for those who purchase the Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 edge+. The Galaxy Gifts package includes a lot of exciting discounts, subscriptions, and more great deals and even in-app offerings you can enjoy on your Samsung phone.
The phablets are currently Samsung’s flag bearers for the big screen phone category. Samsung’s updated Galaxy Gifts will allow device owners to choose apps they want and customize the mobile experience according to their needs and lifestyle.
Some of the apps and games part of the Galaxy Gifts deal include ArtRage, Driver Speedboat Paradise, Empire: Four Kingdoms, Hearthstone, Heroes of Warcraft, Kindle for Samsung, OneDrive, Scribd, SketchBook for Galaxy, The Economist, The Guardian, and NY Times.
Let’s take a look at the specific details of the offers:
• ArtRage– Free download (Note5 only)
• Driver Speedboat Paradise – Free in-game speedboat
• Empire: Four Kingdoms – Exclusive in-game gift after downloading
• Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft – Three free Classic card packs and a Galaxy Gifts card back
• Kindle for Samsung – One free eBook every month
• Komoot – Free offline maps and navigation
• Lifesum – Free six-month Gold subscription (including personalized guides to dieting, exercise, and more)
• NY Times – Latest News – Free six-month subscription (three months for U.S. and Canada)
• OneDrive – An extra 100GB of OneDrive storage for two years
• Scribd – Free three months of unlimited access
• SketchBook for Galaxy Available for free download (Note5 only)
• The Economist – Free six-month trial for digital subscription
• The Guardian – Ad-free subscription for six months
• TripAdvisor – 15 percent off your total (up to $100) on next tour booking