If the plans being offered by the major US carriers don’t appeal to you and you believe more in the “next generation” way of communicating through WiFi calling, then Republic Wireless may just be the thing you’re looking for. It’s a service that offers low-cost mobile phone service since it defaults to WiFi calling. Now they’re bringing you nine more Android smartphones that you can choose from plus new Clear Choice plans that can give you what you may be looking for.
The unlocked smartphones that Republic Wireless is now offering are some of the newest in the market from leading OEMs like Samsung, Motorola, and Nexus devices from LG and Huawei. You can choose to buy them outright at a very slightly cheaper price than the current MSRP or to pay for it on a monthly basis for 18 months through Affirm financing with just a 10% APR. The new smartphones on offer are as follows
– Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge – $799 (or as low as $48 a month*)
– Samsung Galaxy S7 – $699 (or as low as $42 a month*)
– Samsung Galaxy J3 – $179 (or as low as $11 a month*)
– Samsung Galaxy S6 – $549 (or as low as $33 a month*)
– Nexus 6P by Huawei – $499 (or as low as $30 a month*)
– Nexus 5X by LG – $349 (or as low as $21 a month*)
– Moto X Pure Edition – $349 (or as low as $21 a month*)
– Moto G4 – $199 (or as low as $12 a month*)
– Moto G4 Plus – $299 (or as low as $18 a month*)
The reason why Republic Wireless’ rates are cheaper (at 40-60% less) than the normal carrier is because their Adaptive Coverage combines WiFi and cellular data. This is seen in their Clear Choice plans which ranges from $15-$45 a month. But they also have other more expensive plans for up to 10GB of monthly cellular data, if that’s what you actually need. The basic Clear Choice plans are as follows:
– Unlimited Talk & Text + WiFi Data /$15 a month.
– Unlimited Talk & Text + WiFi Data + 1G Cellular Data / $20 a month
– Unlimited Talk & Text + WiFi Data + 2G Cellular Data / $30 a month
– Unlimited Talk & Text + WiFi Data + 4G Cellular Data / $45 a month
They are planning to add more smartphones on offer in order to provide customers with more choices, as long as they are certified and enhanced with the Adaptive Coverage technology. But if the offers above are enough to entice you already, you may visit their website to start your application process.
SOURCE: Republic Wireless