Swedish developer Polarbit is hard at work creating multiple 3D games for Android. Polarbit announced today that they are releasing a sequel to their best selling title Raging Thunder. Raging Thunder 2 features cross-platform six player games, upgradeable cars, and ten new animated tracks.
Mitri Bautista-WibergFounder of Polarbit stated:
“After all the hard work we put into Raging Thunder 2, we’re proud to introduce the sequel to one of our best-selling games of all time. RT2 is the definitive mobile arcade racer and offers a fantastic cross-platform multiplayer experience to boot!”
Raging Thunder 2 features:
* Six single player game modes: Career, Arcade, Single Race, Time Attack, Survival, Instant Race
* Online or local, cross-platform multiplayer with pre and post-race chat
* Choose from a fleet of tuner cars with the ability to upgrade wheels, body, wings, and engine
* Multiple upgrade options for each area with visual enhancements
* Ten beautiful, varied and animated track environments with tons of hidden shortcuts
* Stunning, console quality 3D graphics using OpenGL 2.0
This game should be on the market at anytime. It was supposed to break ground today but it has yet to be seen.