Yes you read that right. Polarbit has just released a game with Red Bull. The two have apparently teamed up (for better or for worse) and have just dropped what should hopefully be a pretty great Motocross game for Android. They are calling it X-fighters and they’ve released a quick teaser video for us all too so check it out below.
Polarbit is a well known Android developer and are the team behind the popular Reckless Racing and Raging Thunder series. Usually games with these types of “sponsors” don’t turn out too great but having an excellent team like Polarbit could make this one to try. This MotoX game has a decent amount to offer so hopefully it delivers.
Gameplay and graphics look decent from the promo video, and it even has a pretty decent soundtrack thanks to Red Bull Records. Here’s what to expect in the new X-Fighters 2012:
– 4 action packed game modes
– Win the 2012 world tour an play all 6 official stops
– Send your Facebook friends in-game challenges
– Unlock driver suits, bikes and dozens of tricks
– Play as Red Bull X-Fighter World champion DANY TORRES
– Combine FMX Tricks and create your own style
– Full achievement and leaderboard system including Game Center and
– Official music by TWIN ATLANTIC (Red Bull Records)
Tricks while racing will be handled via on-screen gestures, and they’ve even added a nifty skull for some added boost when needed. You’ll be able to check out the Trikipedia for a list of tricks you can do while riding too. The game is available today on the Google Play Store via the link below for $0.99 only. Hit that skull, do a double backflip, and see if you can compete with the best.