Announced back in July, OpenFeint – the popular networking structure allowing developers to add achievements, leaderboards, and in-game currency – is coming to Android this week. Android users have been looking for a universal way to not only connect them to their friends and play mobile games, but also participate in random matches and gain achievements.
OpenFeint itself has more than 37 Million users which is a great considering cross-platform game invites will be coming soon so we will have a huge user base to connect with. A number of games are currently ready to be released with OpenFeint enabled, one being Fruit Ninja which released today.
A full list of OpenFeint enabled games releasing this week is as follows:
- Face Fighter Gold by Appy Entertainment
- Touch Racing Nitro by Bravo Game Studios
- Symbolism by ChewSoft
- Cestos 2: Party Time by ChickenBrick Studios
- The Moron Test by DistinctDev
- Super KO Boxing 2 by Glu Games Inc.
- Mega Jump by Get Set Games
- Fruit Ninja by Halfbrick Studios
- Bomberman Dojo by Hudson
- Must.Eat.Birds by Mediatonic
- Solipskier by Mikengreg
- Flick Kick Field Goal by PikPok
- Flick Kick Football by PikPok
- Flick Kick Rugby by PikPok
- Tic Tac Toe by Posimotion
- Super Slyder by Sandlot Games
- MiniSquadron by Supermono
- Kamikaze Race by TastyPlay.com
- Dot by ustwo
- Dot Dot by ustwo