After weeks of waiting and as promised, the Chinese OEM OnePlus has just introduced another variant. The OnePlus 3T is an amped up version of this year’s flagship. We said that it would be unveiled this November 15 and the company has listed the unit on its website with a $439 price tag. The smartphone is arriving on November 22, ready to become a success just like the OnePlus 3.
OnePlus is definitely living its ‘Never Settle’ philosophy. Developers and designers are continuously working on its products and the OnePlus 3T is one result. It’s really just the OnePlus 3 but with some enhancements. The processor is now a Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor. You can get it in either 64GB or 128GB model in Gunmetal color but a Soft Gold edition will also be available soon.
The OnePlus 3T still runs the latest OxygenOS. It’s said to work faster and is more customizable. OnePlus offered a Beta program earlier and most of the feedback of the people were taken into consideration. Android 7.0 Nougat will soon be ready for both the OnePlus 3T and OnePlus 3. Another major improvement is the battery charging speed. Thanks to Dash Charge, you can juice up to 60% within 30 minutes only.
In the United States, the OnePlus 3T will be available on OnePlus.net beginning November 22 and November 28 in Europe. Pricing starts at $439 (EUR 439, GBP 399).
OnePlus 3T Key Specifications:
• OS: OxygenOS
• Processor: Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821
• Display: 5.5-inch screen, 1080 x 1920 pixel resolution
• Dimensions: 152.7 x 74.7 x 7.4mm
• Weight: 158g
• Battery: 3400mAh Li-Ion (non-removable)
• RAM: 6GB RAM
• Storage: 64GB or 128GB (non-expandable)
• Cam: 16MP rear with f/2.0, OIS, LED flash, and phase detection autofocus
• Cam: 16MP front-facing
• Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, 4G/LTE
• Others: Dash Charge technology for fast battery charging
Does this have T-Mobile’s 700 MHz/Band 12 and LTE Band 66?