The MY24 fitness app was recently released for Android operating phones. 24 Hour Fitness is one of the largest and most respectable health and fitness club chains. This new app only helps add onto their already great reputation by allowing a new way of managing your fitness. This app is available even to those who aren’t a member to help everyone achieve their own personal fitness goals.
Some of the features of the app are:
- Club Finder – My24 lists nearby 24 Hour Fitness clubs when users enter a local zip code on their handheld device or quickly finds clubs using the “search by city” or “advanced search” functions. Android users can also auto-locate clubs using GPS technology
- Club Details – My24 users can retrieve club location information, club photographs and full lists of available club amenities
- Class Schedule Finder – This feature allows users to search for upcoming classes at specific club locations; includes details such as instructor names and class formats
Some of the personal health tools are:
- changes over time
- Calorie Burner – Tracks workout duration and intensity to conveniently calculate hard-burned calories
- Resting Metabolic Rate – Helps track the number of calories consumed while at rest. Users can monitor calories burned when they are working out
- Daily Calorie Calculator – Calculates approximate calorie needs based on activity levels
- Video Library – This includes class videos, equipment instruction and much more
- Refer a Friend – Users can refer a friend to 24 Hour Fitness
This app is very useful to anyone who just wants to stay fit or loose some weight.