Motorola has just pushed out an update for the CLIQ XT that provides improvements to the phones overall performance. The update pegged at 1.32.20 is available now and also updates Swype Software, and touch screen sensitivity and response.
Full highlights of this update are as follows:
- Overall Phone Performance:
- Users will notice a significantly improved overall performance and responsiveness to input requests, including: opening applications, answering calls, opening the Happenings widget, and downloading attachments and pictures within email
- Additional Stability:
- Improved stability, resulting in fewer occurrences of unresponsiveness and/or programs quitting unexpectedly
- Bluetooth Performance:
- Improved performance and connectivity with other Bluetooth devices
- Prevents erroneous notifications that a message has not been sent. Also resolves MMS sending / receiving functionality issues in certain scenarios
- Improved touch screen sensitivity and touch response
- Swype Keyboard:
- Includes updates to the latest version of the Swype software, resulting in improved overall performance of the application
The update is currently being pushed over the air starting today, so expect a notification soon.