Sprint recently unveiled two new ID packs – from ESPN and MTV – at CES this year. To add to the family, the newest ID pack, released today, is from HSN. This ID pack is only available for currently supported phones such as the LG Optimus S, Sanyo Zio and Samsung Transform.
To add to the excitement of a new ID pack, HSN has some exclusives for the people that download it, such as live streaming and some very special discounts and offers. This ID pack allows all HSN fanatics to shop for their favorite brands and items, all from the convenience of their Android phones.
The HSN ID is jam-packed with the following impressive features:
- HSN’s Today’s Special: HSN’s best value of the day displayed with product information details and a direct link to purchase that item.
- Live Video: Customers will never miss their favorite HSN brands and personalities with a 24-hour live video feed that includes a window displaying the product currently airing live on HSN.
- Last 15 Aired: The three most recently aired items on display, with arrows to scroll through all 15 of the most recently aired items.
- New Arrivals: A scrollable list of all the latest new discoveries from HSN’s portfolio of high-quality brands.
- Social Media: Customers can stay connected with the latest HSN Facebook updates appearing on their Sprint-ID enabled device.
The best part of all is that this new ID pack is completely free to download. Sprint users can also download four other ID packs if they so desire, and they can easily navigate between them. If you would like some more information about the HSN ID pack, please visit www.sprint.com/hsn.