The Samsung Nexus S will be launching this thursday, December 16th at Best Buy stores and Best Buy online. The retailer has now detailed how exactly the launch will be handled and what customers can expect in terms of availability and pricing.
Best Buy States:
- Stores will open at 8 a.m. for device sales, online sales will start at 8 a.m Eastern time.
- Customers are limited to two device purchases.
- Demo units will be available for hands-on.
- Off-contract unlocked the phone will retail for $529
- The phone with a 2-year T-Mobile plan will cost $199, add-a-line activation will run $249.99 per device.
Just a few more days until the official release of Android 2.3 Gingerbread on a device. Who will be heading to Best Buy to pick up a Nexus S? Let us know in the comments!
[Via Best Buy]