Verizon is set to announced a new ASUS tablet powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon process. The new ASUS ZenPad Z8 that comes equipped with an S650 hexa-core chipset can now be pre-orderd from Verizon in participating stores and from the online store. Starting June 23, the tablets will ship and be sold off the shelves. This new Android tablet boasts of a QXGA resolution screen so you can enjoy browsing or watching videos in a clear and crisp display.
The ASUS ZenPad Z8 also takes advantage of the Taiwanese giant’s VisualMaster technology. This feature is the one that optimizes sharpness, contrast, and motion clarity of the videos and images. Other features includes dual-front facing stereo speakers, USB Type-C port, micro SD slot for storage expansion (128GB max), WiFi, Bluetooth, and 4G LTE connectivity. Tablet is slim, sleek, and lightweight and offers excellent performance, connectivity, gaming, and multimedia playback all the time.
The ASUS ZenPad Z8 is the first Snapdragon tablet by the company. It’s affordable already at only $249.99 but you can pay for it in 24 instalments for only $11 per month. Tablet runs Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow already out of the box but is still topped with ZenUI.
ASUS ZenPad Z8 Key Specifications:
• OS: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
• Processor: 1.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 Hexa-Core, Adreno 510 GPU
• Display: 7.9-inch display, 2048×1536 (QXGA) resolution
• Dimensions: 8.08″ x 5.37″ x 0.30 inches
• Weight: 11.29 oz.
• Battery: 4680mAh lithium-polymer, non-removable
• RAM: 2GB
• Storage: 16GB (expandable)
• Camera: 8MP rear, 2MP front
• Connectivity: LTE Connectivity