You can get a good gauge on a technology’s importance by check out its biggest users. So when you know Google, Facebook, Dropbox, Yahoo, IBM and NASA employ the Python programming language to fuel their innovation and development, that’s a good indication it should be on your radar as well. Whether you’re a coding newbie or just looking to expand your skill set, learning to code with Python is definitely a resume builder. So gain the knowledge to master this quick-to-learn, easy-to-use, highly adaptable programming discipline now with the Python Power Coder BONUS bundle, now only $44 with this current deal.
This package pulls together all our best Python instruction, including all five courses from the original best-selling Python Power Coder collection, plus another three courses of extra Python goodness.
The courses include:
– The Developers’ Guide to Python 3 Programming (a $49 value)
– Step by Step: Build a Data Analysis Program (a $95 value)
– The Python Mega Course: Build 10 Real World Applications (a $195 value)
– The Complete Computer Vision Course with Python (a $149 value)
– Learn Python 3 from Scratch (a $99 value)
– Python Tutorial: Python Network Programming – Build 7 Apps (a $299 value)
– Python Web Programming (a $100 value)
– Taming Big Data with Apache Spark and Python (an $89 value)
With loads of instruction material and real-world training examples, you’ll understand all aspects of Python, from basic command structures to dataset manipulation to its role in machine learning and artificial intelligence. These courses normally cost over $1,000, but before 2019 gets here, you can pick up the whole training package for just $44.
Disclosure: AndroidCommunity uses affiliate links, If you click on a link in this article and buy something we’ll get a small cut of the sale.