GameCenter, a top downloaded app extending the features of a GameFly membership, has just been updated to v1.2 bringing in an array of new features. GameFly is the Netflix-like service for video games, bringing you games to your door with no late fees and is paid on a month-to-month basis.
Some of the new features this update brings are:
- Ability for GameFly members to manage their queue native to app
- Optimized performance improvements
- Hi-res device support
Along with queue management and browsing their vast selection of games, GameCenter also is a video game news app. On top of getting complete info on popular, new, an upcoming games the full features of the app are as follows:
- Complete info on popular, new, and upcoming games
- Up to the minute gaming news
- Full GameQ management in the app
- Thousands of images and trailers
- Share content with Facebook and Twitter friends
- Personalize games and news for favorite platforms
The latest update requires Android OS 1.6+ and is currently available on the Android Market.