DropBox has always been popular among mobile users. Allowing users to store documents, photos and pretty much anything else in the cloud it’s a great choice for mobile storage. The latest beta version 220.127.116.11 has hit the web via Dropbox’s forums and is available now for all.
Included in this update are the following tweaks and fixes:
- Better error logging
- If system clock is wrong, lets user know the reason for not being able to log in.
- Bug and stability fixes.
- Edited files were re-uploading every time their directory was browsed.
- (though may still show up a single time for each file, when you first use the app)
- Visual & Manifest changes to support low-end small-screen phones such as the Motorola
- Charm, as well as tablets.
- Added more logging, and a button to e-mail a log to Dropbox, for debugging
- Check to make sure that uploads aren’t larger than 300MB (server-side API limit)
- Proper handling & escaping of all special characters in file names
- Offline viewing of downloaded files should work again.
- Various stability improvements.