This morning ASUS has started pushing an over the air update to the ASUS Eee Pad Transformer tablet bring the popular slate to build version 126.96.36.199 but the biggest thing here is the update is also pushing it to Honeycomb 3.2.1 too. The update as usual should provide plenty of enhancements, improvements and bug fixes and more details can be found below.
ASUS mentions a few things in particular, including a brand new feature they are calling “Supernote”. Along with 3.2.1 we have added security and stability, Wi-fi enhancements, as well as updating several pre-installed applications. All the new features are outlined below.
Google Update: Android 3.2.1
– Security enhancement
– Added Farsi IME support
– Czech IME improvement : support Qwerty & Qwertz
– JP SKU fixed translation bug and Polaris office font
– Added more language translation into ASUS App
– CN SKU 3rd party app bug fix
– Polaris office & ASUS WebStorage update
– Browser with Adobe Flash improvement; ex: YouTube
– Browser force-close improvement
– Improve Wi-Fi stability
– Improve Chinese handwriting prediction : recognize character from each stroke
Along with all the bug fixes and improvements users should also have an increase in browser and flash performance while browsing the web and using YouTube, just as the notes above mention. The update is said to be rolling out right now, and users can always opt to manually pull the update by going to settings > about tablet > check for updates and give it a whirl.[device id=272] [via ASUS Facebook]