Angry Birds is arguably one of the most popular mobile games around. With it’s cross platform release, just hitting Android this month to a download base of over 2 million it’s first weekend, it has many users. Many are looking for a way past a select few levels that they are stuck on – now it’s possible.
Some of these users may be stuck or frustrated with a set of levels and would like a quick way to skip over them. Now we know of an option to unlock all current levels of the game with just a few simple steps.
- Load up Angry Birds and go to the world select screen.
- Center a locked world on the screen.
- Push back button all the way out of Angry Birds.
- Load Angry Birds back up and when the “Play” button appears – hit repeatedly.
- You should be inside the locked worlds stage select screen.
That’s it, now you can skip past your frustration and continue on to bigger and better levels.[braaaiins Via Reddit]