Gallery for Winners of the Android Developer Challenge 2 are Announced - Image 1 of 1

Yesterday, Google announced the winners of the Android Developer Challenge 2. The way this is done is by a combination of votes from Google-selected judges, who represent 60% of those votes. The rest, which is 40% of the votes, are constituted by the community. The Overall Winner - or Top… Return to Winners of the Android Developer Challenge 2 are Announced
android_adc
Must Read Bits & Bytes