Samsung has now announced the DJ30 update for the Sprint version of the Galaxy Tab. The last time users saw an update, it could not be located on Sprint’s OTA servers and eventually failed. This update is now confirmed to be working and bringing many fixes along with it.
This update is only for the Sprint version of the Galaxy Tab and is meant for users running DJ14.
Some changes found in the update are as follows:
- SMS Short Code text messages
- Microsoft Exchange IT Admin policy compliance
- Text messages sent using Wi-Fi
- Qik video chat
- Sprint Zone as trusted source
- Start up and shut down screens
You can receive the update now by going into Software Update in your Galaxy Tab settings.[Via Samsung]