One of the best Twitter clients on the Android Market: Plume, (formally Touituer) has received an update this morning. Today’s release, v2.15, comes with many bug fixes that were plaguing users for quite some time.
According to LevelUp Studio’s website changes invclude:
- fix the Mark As Spam button
- fix the Show Replies results
- fix some position saving/restore issues
- fix the display message when following a user from a profile
- fix a crash when the picture cache backup is corrupted
- better handling of invalid twitter account profile display
If you have not yet tried Plume for Twitter, we highly recommend it. It’s definitely one of the best Twitter applications currently available and with both paid and free options you are not left with any reason not to give it a try.
Also, are you following us on Twitter? Be sure to follow to stay connected to all things Android!Via LevelUp]