Monthly Archive: December 2013
series of production shots of the device. However, for the first time, we have now seen the sleek device in the wild.
one in-the-wild sighting of a handset looking an awful lot like a Desire replacement comes another device, this time with Verizon branding. Still unnamed, the smartphone has cropped up in the mobile01 forums ahead of an expected debut at MWC 2011 next month. Specifications are unknown, but the angular back does get a camera with dual-LED flash. Style-wise it's a mixture between HTC's WP7 range and the Incredible, though it's expected to run Android. [via Engadget]
has released a new firmware update for the NOOKcolor ereader. v1.1.1 mainly consists of tweaks and bugfixes, but those using the 7-inch slate primarily as a tablet will likely be pleased by the addition of pinch-zooming support in the browser. The full changelist is below, and you can download the update here.
NOOKcolor Ver1.1.0 update contains enhancements to improve the overall performance, including:[via Gear Diary]
- Improved performance of Wi-Fi connectivity, Home and Shop.
- Ability to pinch and zoom in browser.
- Enhanced reading experience for magazines and children's books.
- Access helpful NOOKcolor related information and support tips on the new default browser home page.
- Reduce mistyped passwords with "show password" option during registration and Wi-Fi set up.
- Easily identify NOOK kids Read To Me™ books with a new text banner next to the titles in Shop.
- General bug fixes and performance improvements.
ATMtech Mobile App and it is available for free on the Android Market right now.
Crystal Defenders, has previously been offered on other platforms, and is coming to Android for the first time.