This will be the first MID in a series of products from 1 Cross. It's Android based and is a mix between an e-reader and a tablet. 1 Cross will name this hybrid the ShuBook which is Chinese for book. When closed it looks like a traditional book, open it up and you will reveal dual screens. One e-reader and a smaller screen with a built in qwerty keyboard.
This also made an appearance at this years CeBit. It provides many different functions including mobile phone technology, Internet browsing, office usage, documents and e-book reading. Also, it combines a 7" LCD touchscreen, QWERTY keypad, and can also hand write notes.
- Andriod based software
- e-ink, resolution 600 x 800, 6"
- TFT, resolution 480 x 320, 3.2"
- 7" touchscreen covered LCD
- wide and large QWERT + number and symbol keypad
- Dedicated Internet control keys
- Dedicate eBook function keys
- GPS, Optional
- Micro SD
- Micro USB
- Motion detect sensor
- 3G, optional
UPDATE: New pictures and a video from frandroid.
[via 1 cross]